FLVL42 - Power Driver
Muro’s Power Driver gets you off your hands & knees, provides improved efficiencies on the job site!
- Industrial strength for the professional contractor or manufacturing plant.
- High-quality construction-grade auto-feed screw gun system with high capacity coil feed
- One-piece system no awkward attachments.
- No predrilling of wood or metal required.
- Significant savings on every job.
ApplicationsHere are some of the recommended applications:
- Mezzanine Flooring
- Bus Floor
- Metal to Metal
- RV Flooring
- Truck Body Floor
- Trailer Floor
- Wood to Metal / Aluminum
- Adjustable depth control for repeatable countersinking.
- Drives screws (#10, #12 & #14) from 1” to 4”.
- No more dropped or lost screws.
- 100 screws per easy to load coil
- Ergonomically friendly – work standing up.
- Height adjustable T-handle.
- The tool stands on its own when not in use.
|Speed :||1200, 1800, 2300 RPM|
|Weight :||9.0 lbs|
|Volts :||115 V|
|Power Cord :||9 ft|
- 100 to 150 screws per coil, based on screw size.
- Drives special RSM screws – wings ream a slightly oversized hole so threads will not engage wood, proving a clearance hole resulting in a very tight attachment.
- Wings break off when they hit the steel, and the threads engage and self tap into metal.
- 1-year Warranty.
- Double-ended bits – that change quickly, no tools needed.
|PHL28118||Phillips #2 Bit|
|SQR28118||Square #2 Bit|
|SQR38000||Square #3 Bit|
|TX208118||Torx - 20 Bit|
|TX258118||Torx - 25 Bit|
|TX278118||Torx - 27 Bit|
|TX308118||Torx - 30 Bit|