CH7280 - Metal Pro II
Muro’s Metal Pro II will help you tackle those sheet metal jobs in no time!
- Install a strip of screws into the Metal Pro Driver and you are ready for the job.
- Labour and material savings on every job.
- No more dropped or lost screws.
- Complete the job in a fraction of the time.
- Works with pneumatic, corded or Cordless motor options
ApplicationsHere are some of the recommended applications:
- Steel Truss
- Metal to Metal
- Metal Framing
- Metal Roofing
- Bus Wall
- RV Wall
- Sheet Metal
- Trailer Wall
- Wall Skinning
- Wood to Metal / Aluminum
- Roof Stitching
- Adjustable depth control for repeatable countersinking or seating of screws.
- Drives Hex, Wafer, Truss & Pancake head.
- Drives 5/8″ to 1-1/2″ screws – refer to Model Chart for screw size.
- Ergonomically friendly – work standing up with optional extension handle
- Housing can be easily rotated for access to tight spaces.
|Model :||FS2200 Electric||6827 Electric||W8VB2 Electric||SD220 Pneumatic|
|Speed :||2500 RPM||2500 RPM||1700 RPM||2000 RPM|
|Current :||6.0 A||6.5 A||6.6 A||N/A|
|Volts :||120 V||120 V||120 V||N/A|
|Air pressure||N/A||N/A||N/A||90PSIG (6.2 Bar)|
|Notes :||Hex Screws Only||Torque Adjustable||Square Drive Screws Only|
|Mounting Kit (Adapter Part Number) :||170-70170||170-11420||170-70120||170-70100|
- Durable housing made from Glass-filled reinforced nylon.
- Nickel-plated screw guides for extended wear.
- 25 screws per strip.
- Eliminates stripping in thin gauge metals.
- Can accommodate either pneumatic, cordless or electric drive systems.
- 1-year warranty. This excludes 3rd party motors.
|Tool Part No.:||CH7280SU||CH7280LU|
|Application :||Wood or Metal to Metal||Wood or Metal to Metal|
|Notes :||Walls & general purpose||walls, metal roof ,decks|
|Screw Size :||5/8" To 3/4"||1" to 1-1/2"|
- Extension T-handle – fully adjustable, allows for standing operation, no more back pain.
- Padded carry bag.
- Double-ended bits – that change quickly, no tools needed. Note: Hex bits are single ended.
- Screw pouch clips to your belt for a convenient supply of screw strips.
|PHL26000||Phillips #2 Bit|
|SQR26000||Square #2 Bit|
|TX202600||Torx - 20 Bit|