FDVL41 - Speed Driver
* Hover mouse over tool to zoom in.
Muro's Speed Driver is the premier system on the market. Demand the best!
- The tool that truly "stands on it's own" with the capability do all the jobs.
- Industrial strength for the discriminating Contractor, one piece system with no awkward attachments.
- No predrilling of wood required.
- Tremendous savings on every job.
Here are some of the Speed Driver's recommended applications:
- Backer Board
View Screws that are compatible with the Speed Driver.
- Adjustable depth control for repeatable countersinking.
- Drives 1" to 3" screws - slight adjustment required.
- No more dropped or lost screws.
- Ergonomically friendly - work while standing up.
|Speed:||2400 or 2900 RPM|
- 2400 rpm is recommended for driving Stainless Steel screws.
- 150 screws per coil.
- 1 year Warranty.
- Extension T-handle - fully adjustable, allows for standing operation, no more back pain.
- Double ended bits - that change quickly, no tools needed.
Double Ended - Lasts Twice As Long (7-1/4" long)
|PHL27114||Phillips #2 Bit|
|SQR17114||Square #1 Bit|
|SQR27114||Square #2 Bit|
|TX207114||Torx - 20 Bit|
|TX257114||Torx - 25 Bit|